Advice on tackling the dreaded moth…. I’m sold !
All our members will have received the latest edition of our quarterly magazine in the post in the past week. This issue includes :
- Report about ‘Felt for Architecture’ workshop
- Details of exhibition opportunities with the Design & Crafts Council & Feltmakers Ireland
- Interview with Pam Mc Gregor
- Exciting ways to use silk hankies
- Tips on inexpensive felting tools
- Advice about tackling the dreaded moth
- And much much more….
The magazine is just one of the joys of membership. Membership costs €25 per year and includes reduced fees and priority places for workshops, eligibility for exhibition entry, use of the resources of Feltmakers Ireland (eg library and studio) as well as the magazine delivered to your door. The cost of the magazine accounts for the majority of your membership fee. We have generously been sending the magazine to people whose membership has lapsed but we can’t continue to do this…
View original post 64 more words